It's right for you if...
Your kid has outgrown their old bike, and you want to get them a fun, durable bike that they won't outgrow right away. You don't want to settle for a big box brand, and want a high-quality bike that will keep your kid confident and in control so you don't have to worry.
The tech you get
Your child will ride confidently with a sturdy Alpha Silver Aluminum frame and dialed components that were designed to better fit kids—an adjustable bar and stem, smaller-diameter grips, a padded adjustable saddle, smaller pedals. Plus, dialed singlespeed gearing that's not too hard or too easy to pedal, and rear coaster brakes with a hand brake for instinctive stopping.
The final word
This bike is the perfect choice for young riders who want to transition from a little kid bike to a big kid bike, with a simple, quality frame that will keep them upright and smiling while they ride at the park with friends or on the local bike paths with your family.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Precaliber introduces young riders to a lifetime of cycling, which means a healthier, more environmentally friendly future
- We all know kids grow up fast, and our adjustable Dialed Fit system allows this bike to grow with them so you don't constantly need to trade up a size
- Trek's legacy is one of safety, quality, and fun, so you can have peace of mind that big box brands don't offer
- Growing up is better with bikes
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
Dialed adjustable crank
Two pedal mounting positions let you adjust crank length as your child grows.
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
Fewer speeds keep it simple for kids who are just learning how to shift, or who don’t need all those extra gears.
Front suspension absorbs the bumps of the road, path and trail, and looks cool while doing it.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 20˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver aluminum
- Dialed 20˝, high-tensile steel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Coaster brake
- 20˝ 32-hole alloy
- Bontrager Dialed 20x1.80˝
- Dialed adjustable length 120mm - 140mm, 32T
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- 19T cog
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 20˝ size, padded
- Steel, 27.2mm
- Dialed 20˝ size, 90mm rise
- Dialed, Kraton
- Dialed, alloy
- Head set
- Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
- Brake set
- Alloy linear-pull w/Dialed alloy levers and coaster brake rear hub
- 10.82 kg / 23.85 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|