Ventilation, comfort and trail specific cushion
Designed for your specific brand of rowdiness, the Ranger Socks get that your feet were not meant to suffocate while you get your shred on.
The mesh zones of these socks provide exceptional breathability and ventilation, while the toe construction offers even more comfort with no bulky stitching. When the trail gets really rough the rib-knit upper means these socks won't fall down around your ankles.
- Mesh zones provide added breathability
- Compression arch support for superior fit and comfort
- Rib knit upper won’t slide down when the trail gets rough
- Flat-stitch toe construction offers improved comfort
- 69% Polyamide Nylon / 14% Cotton / 12% Polyester / 5% Elastane