Shred and style join forces
Attention: new kid on the trail alert! The all-new Union Shoes are set to take your mountain bike adventures to new and sendier levels of "yew!" Built with robust features including a molded toe cap design to protect against rock strikes, the Union handles the rigors of trail abuse with ease.
With a lightweight and precise fit, the low-profile, and custom-tuned midsole ratchets up your pedal grip and feel, giving you more comfort while you shred. Power to the pedal is optimized care of the molded internal stiffening plate — but it's not stiffness at the expense of off-bike comfort. Should you have to hike-a-bike around that downed tree, you're all good.
- One-piece welded seamless upper reduces weight and offers a precise fit
- The power strap provides a locked-in fit and lace security
- Molded toe cap designed to protect against rock strikes
- High and low arch support options for a custom fit
- Molded internal stiffening plate optimizes power transfer and off-bike comfort
- The 2-bolt cleat system is compatible with all major pedal suppliers