Trail taming traction
The SE6 Team Issue is an aggressively treaded, durable trail and enduro MTB tire designed for absolute traction in all terrain, no matter the conditions. The alternating 2-3 center tread pairs with a robust side tread for the ultimate in braking and cornering traction. The TM-Grip compound bites harder and the Core Strength construction offers additional tire support along with tread and sidewall protection.
- Our most aggressive tread for trail and enduro delivers durable traction in all conditions
- Aggressive two/three center tread with biting side knobs for confident traction in all conditions
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offers great traction and tire feel
- Durable and strong Core Strength Casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection
- Tire bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection