Get a proper remote for your dropper
From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote Light Action makes getting low easier with any cable actuated dropper post.
ReMote Light Action has a longer lever arm than the standard ReMote and is optimal for dropper posts with a harder pull or for riders that just prefer a really light actuation feel.
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts
- Includes SRAM/Avid MatchMakerX hardware to attach to MatchMakerX clamp
- Lever pivots on a 21mm ball bearing for smooth operation
- Lever length: 57.1mm (2.25")
- Added length reduces push force by 25% and extends lever further out over grip
- Cable attached at lever with integrated barrel adjuster, making on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy
- Engineered break-away point allows lever to break away from the pivot in the event of a crash
- High traction lever surface ensures that control is not lost, even in the worst conditions