3D printed comfort
The evolution of digital 3D printing has allowed fizik to develop a new saddle without the constraints or limitations imposed by traditional production methods and materials. The Adaptive saddle padding is crafted using revolutionary Digital Light Synthesis technology.
Born of collaboration between biomechanists and engineers, fizik's adaptive saddles have multiple functional zones within the saddle, each tuned for specific mechanical properties. Comfort meets revolutionary saddle engineering.
- Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from smooth tarmac to demanding pave
- Carbon Digital Light Synthesis 3D printing technology offering engineered zonal cushioning
- Flat shaping and firm padding provide solid platform for power transfer in multiple positions
- Versus Evo: full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- 00: combination of high module full carbon shell and 7mm x 10mm carbon rail for ultimate stiffness and lightness
- Moebius Rail: patented closed loop design for balanced weight distribution
- Built to last, adaptive saddles undergo tests simulating accelerated weathering, UV aging and wear resistance
- Easy to clean with standard garden hose