For your biggest days
For years, Skratch Labs has preached fueling with real food because traditional fueling gels and drinks use carbohydrates that break down too fast to tolerate, causing gastrointestinal distress. But you can’t always make or carry real food -- you want power in a bottle.
The answer lies in a better carbohydrate (with a funny name) that digests steadily, like real food does: Cluster Dextrin™. One serving of Superfuel gives you 400 calories, powered by Cluster Dextrin™, plus the electrolytes lost in sweat to fuel and hydrate your biggest days.
- Cluster Dextrin packs in more calories per molecule than other fueling options
- One serving provides 400 calories, enough energy to power your hardest efforts
- Cluster Dextrin offers steady release of energy without risk of gastrointestinal distress
- Non-GMO + gluten free + dairy free + vegan + kosher
- Superfuel dilutes easily in water for a great tasting beverage that you can sip, gulp, or chug