It's right for you if...
You want light weight, aerodynamics and exceptional ride quality in a single road bike frameset. Madone SLR frameset is the perfect platform for a custom build that can deliver your fastest rides ever.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon fork, BB90 bottom bracket, Madone integrated headset and aerodynamic brakeset.
The final word
Your ultimate race bike starts with the ultimate race bike frame. The Madone SLR frameset delivers aerodynamics and superior ride quality in a single lightweight frame, and this performance advantage is something that you can sense from the very first ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- Let's be honest: this bike looks incredible, like it's breaking speed records even when it's parked at the café for a post-ride espresso
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork
"Trek sure seems to have made it harder for anyone else to claim the crown."
"The Trek Madone SLR takes all that was good with the previous Madone and made the new bike markedly better in seemingly every way."Read more
"This is the world's most comfortable – and now adjustable – aero bike."
"If you want a fast machine with all-day comfort, you will be hard pressed to find anything in the world like the Madone SLR."Read more
700 Series OCLV
The 700 Series OCLV Carbon is light, strong and delivers an incredible ride quality that only Trek’s OCLV Carbon can provide.
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed
Featuring all-new Top Tube IsoSpeed that is damped to rebound in a smooth and controlled motion providing maximum rider compliance. Top tube IsoSpeed is also adjustable to customise the compliance to rider preference and terrain.
H1.5 geometry, developed with Trek-Segafredo pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position. It’s the sweet spot for what our racers want.
Integrated rim brakes
The new direct-mount rim Madone brakes are seamlessly and beautifully integrated into the frame to cut drag, increase speed, save weight and add to Madone’s sleek aesthetic.
Hidden seat mast
Madone’s hidden seat post is an integrated internal wedge design to provide a cleaner, aerodynamic look to the back of the seat mast.
Invisible cable routing
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S-compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, Madone integrated brake
- Max tyre size
- 25 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Bottom bracket
- Not included
- Head set
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56 cm - 2.44 kg/5.37 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
180.0 - 185.0 cm
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
185.0 - 190.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'2.8"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
190.0 - 195.0 cm
6'2.8" - 6'4.8"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|