It's right for you if...
You're planning to raise the next Tour de France winner and you want to start training early! Learning to ride is a lot easier once you learn balance. Kickster is a balance bike that can help your kids skip the stabilisers and go straight to a two-wheeler in no time.
The tech you get
Kickster has a lightweight aluminium frame with a super-easy step-through geometry that's perfectly designed for short legs. It's built with 12˝ wheels, a handle on the saddle so you can help your little one along, and a steering limiter so kids can't turn the front wheel all the way around or turn too quickly.
The final word
Kickster makes teaching little ones how to ride an absolute breeze. Unlike stabilisers, this bike lets kids learn how to balance at a young age, so they'll be confident and comfortable on a big kid bike in no time.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Balance bikes are hugely popular for a reason: they work!
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek’s high-performance Alpha Aluminium is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- Dialed 12˝, high-tensile steel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- 12˝ 20-hole alloy
- Innovia, 12x1.75˝
- Not included
- Dialled, integrated padded
- Integrated with saddle
- Dialed, one piece, integrated
- Dialled, Kraton
- Head set
- Dialed, w/steering limiter
- 3.97 kg/8.75 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 23 kg (50 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
127.0 - 160.0 cm
4'2.0" - 5'3.0"
134.0 - 168.0 cm
4'4.8" - 5'6.1"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|