The inForm BioDynamics Hilo RXL saddle is specifically engineered to accommodate traditional or out-on-the-nose power positions. You can stay fully aero longer, rotate your hips farther forward, and unlock your power thanks to a full-length cutout channel. All this plus time-saving transition hooks help you get to the finish line or T2 fresher, faster, and in record time.
- Aerodynamic Posture 1 is the most forward pelvic rotation, common in triathlons
- Full-length Contour Relief Zone Plus cutaway design eliminates pressure on soft tissue areas
- Proprietary Smart Cover delivers targeted zones of support for sustained comfort
- Multi-zone density padding is strategically placed for optimal comfort and performance
- Hollow titanium rails deliver strength without added weight
- Carbon fiber-reinforced shell strikes a balance between strength and light weight
- inForm BioDynamic products optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance