Bontrager Daytime Running Lights are designed to be visible whenever you ride, day or night.
Daytime visible from up to 2km away
- 65 Lumens for visibility from over 2km day or night
- Be seen with balanced optics designed for 270 degree visibility near and far
- Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes
- Day modes: 65LM flash-5.75hrs, 35LM all-day-10hrs, 25LM steady-4.5hrs
- Night modes: 65LM flash-23hrs, 5LM steady-21hrs
- Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery
- Quick Connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle
- Includes quick connect bracket and USB charging cable
By directing or amplifying output, a light's beam can be intensified and its range extended. Without this, a light may appear bright, but will not be noticed in the day.
The Day Flash setting is designed to increase noticeability with varying lumen outputs and an interruptive flash pattern.
Daytime Running Lights need to be visible from at least 400m in order to give drivers ample time to notice, react to and safely pass a rider.