Search the Knowledgebase

Print this pagePrint this page

Email this pageEmail this page

Post a commentSubmit a Question

User Opinions(41 votes)

92% thumbs up 7% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?

Not helpful
Thank you for rating this answer.

I have a Trek helmet and I crashed. Is there a program Trek offers for replacement?

We do offer a helmet crash replacement program. To qualify you must have a copy of the original receipt or original proof of purchase, and the helmet must be less than one year old. To make use of the program you can either stop in at your local Trek dealer or send in the helmet, proof of purchase, return address and a brief description of the event to the following address:


Trek Bicycles

Attn: Helmet Crash Replacement

801 W. Madison St.

Waterloo, WI 53594

Still have questions? Contact Us

Related Questions

No related questions were found.