Search the Knowledgebase

Print this pagePrint this page

Email this pageEmail this page

Post a commentSubmit a Question

User Opinions(0 votes)

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Not helpful
Thank you for rating this answer.

I haven't used my gift card in over a year and I noticed that I have been charged inactivity fees. Who do I contact about these fees?

Please contact the store where you purchased the gift card.

For additional assistance, please email Trek Financial Services at

Still have questions? Contact Us

Related Questions

No related questions were found.