We’ve got you covered
All Trek bicycles are sold exclusively through our network of authorized dealers who we entrust with professional assembly and service of your bicycle.
- Frames for the lifetime of the original owner (except forks, the Session, Scratch, Slash, and Ticket model frames, and the swing arms on all full suspension bicycles)
- Swing arms on all full suspension bicycles (except the Session, Scratch, and Slash model frames)
- Session (aluminum), Scratch, Slash and Ticket model frames and swing arms
- Session (carbon) model frames and swing arms
- RIDE+ motor, controller, & battery pack (or 600 charges, whichever comes first)
- All original Bontrager forks, parts and components (except consumables such as tires and tubes)
- Paint and decals
This warranty applies to 2011 and newer model bicycles and covers only Trek and Bontrager branded products. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby omitted.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components.
For 2010 and older model bicycles, please consult your owner’s manual or contact us or an authorized dealer for the applicable warranty.
However if a carbon part or frame experiences an impact, more expertise is required to determine its integrity than is needed for a comparable metal part.