A large theft occurred at our headquarters in Canberra over the weekend. Unfortunately our demo trailer was broken into and all bikes in the trailer were taken some time between 6pm Friday 3rd August and 8am Monday 6th August.
Here are the bikes that were stolen:
- Domane 5.9, Trek Black/Trek Charcoal, 54 & 56cm
- Domane 6.9, Trek White/Chi Red/Onyx Carbon, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
- Madone 5.2, Trek Black/Trek Charcoal, 54, 56cm
- Madone 5.2 ,Crystal White/Lime Green, 58, 60cm
- Madone 5.2 WSD, Gunmetal/Trek White, 47, 50cm
- Madone 7.9, H1 D, Trek Black/Trek Charcoal, 52, 54cm
- Madone 7.9, H2 D, Trek Black/Trek Charcoal, 56cm
- Speed Concept 9.9, Gloss Trek Black/Matte Trek Black/Matte Trek Charcoal, S, M, L
- Superfly AL Elite, Dark Tint/Trek Black, 15.5, 19.5
- Superfly Elite SL, Phantom Carbon, 19
- Superfly 100 AL Elite, Trek Black/Dark Tint, 15.5
- Rumblefish AL Pro, Trek Black, 23
These are all 2013 models that had been used once. These are not yet available for sale in Trek dealers.
If you see any of these bikes that could be those that were stolen, please contact Trek as soon as possible.
Thank you for your help.